Are you the next Lincoln County Fair Queen? Applications are now available!
2018 LCFQ Application
Have fun and make new friends!
Get a season pass to the fair!
Receive a gift bag of “goodies”!
Be eligible for scholarships and other awards and prizes!
The following information must be postmarked by Friday, May 18, or received at the University of MO Extension Office (880 West College, Troy) BEFORE close of business on Friday, May 18.
DO NOT leave any applications in the Extension office after house mail box!
1. Lincoln County Fair Queen Contest Official Entry Blank
2. Pageant copy of the Contestant Agreement – keep the contestant copy for yourself and PLEASE MAKE NOTE OF THE ACTIVITY DATES LISTED IN POINT NUMBER TEN!
3. Queen Contest information Sheet for Master of Ceremonies
4. Two (2) pictures for the Miss Photogenic Contest and print publications. Pictures must be 3×5 or 4×6 size. Pictures are to be vertical HEADSHOTS only and should be ORIGINAL photographs of the same pose – no computer generated photographs! No substitutions in photographs will be made after the entry packet has been submitted.
5. A $125 check payable to the Lincoln County Fair, Inc. from your sponsor
6. Do not include a resume or any other additional paperwork with your entry packet.
The pageant is limited to the first 20 (twenty) candidates who turn in the correctly completed paperwork. Mail entries to:
Fair Queen Entry
c/o University of MO Extension
880 West College, Troy, MO 63379