QUESTIONS ABOUT ADMISSION TO THE FAIR?
Q: Can I purchase a season pass and how much is it?
Season passes are available for purchase in advance of the Fair at numerous locations. They are also available at any entry gate at the Fairgrounds through Thursday night.
Adult passes (13 & older) – $40.00
Child passes (5 – 12) – $25.00
Children ages 4 and under are admitted free!
Q: What are the daily admission prices?
Tuesday, July 10
– Adults (13 & older) – $10.00, Children 5-12 – FREE, Children 4 & under – FREE
Wednesday, July 11
– Adults (13 & older) – $15.00, Children 5-12 – $8.00, Children 4 & under – FREE
Thursdsay, July 12
– Adults (13 & older) – $10.00, Children 5-12 – $8.00, Children 4 & under – FREE
Friday, July 13
– Adults (13 & older) – $20.00, Children 5-12 – $8.00, Children 4 & under – FREE
Saturday, July 14
– Adults (13 & older) – $20.00, Children 5-12 – $8.00, Children 4 & under – FREE
*Shirt/shoes required for entry.
Q: Do you offer discounts on admission?
We do not offer any discounts (senior citizen/military/law enforcement/disabled) on admission to our Fair.
Q: What forms of payment are accepted?
We accept payment in cash or by check with proper identification. There is an ATM located on the grounds.
Q: What are your operating hours?
The Lincoln County Fairgrounds is open for paid admission daily beginning at 8 am. See the schedule here for daily events/activities: http://lincolncountyfair.net/schedule/
Q: If I need to leave the Fairgrounds, will I be allowed re-entry?
If you paid to enter the Fair we will provide you with an admission pass for re-entry.
Q: What is the charge for rides/concerts/shows?
Once you have paid for admission all events and activites are included at no additional charge!! Enjoy Fair week!
Q: Do you allow free admission after 9 pm each night?
You must pay to enter the Fairgrounds beginning at 8 am each day.
Q: Can I bring beverages/coolers into the Lincoln County Fairgrounds?
Other than bottled water, you cannot bring any other drinks and/or coolers onto the Fairgrounds. Numerous food/beverage options are available on the grounds. Bringing alcoholic beverages, narcotics or any illegal substances onto LACF property is strictly prohibited.
Q: Do you rent out wheelchairs and strollers?
No, we do not. You are welcome to bring your own onto the Fairgrounds.
Q: Are pets allowed?
Bringing pets into the Lincoln County Fairgrounds is not allowed, with the exception of service animals.
Q: Are seats reserved for the concerts or general admission?
Seating for all concerts is general admission. You are allowed to bring lawn chairs in early and set them out. We also have bleacher seats available.
Q: Do you have a Lost and Found/Information booth if I have questions?
Yes. Our Lost and Found is located on the east end of the Exhibit Hall. When you enter the main gate of the Fair it is straight ahead on your left.
Introducing the 2018 Lincoln County Fair Queen Candidates!
Alayna Kaimann- Bank of Old Monroe
Claire Lavy- Tender Heart Kennels
Jane Zuroweste- Silex Banking Company
Kirsten Watts- Flynn Well Drilling
Kylie Niederer- Troy & Wentzville Veterinary Clinics
Laura Reid- Thornhill Real Estate & Auction Co.
Molly Hutson- Meyers Select Homes
Riley Sullivan- Central Elevator
Tori Edwards- Heartland Restoration
Chloe Momphard- Flynn Law, LLC.
Danielle Williams- Lincoln County Animal Hospital
OPEN COMMUNITY EXHIBIT REGISTRATION NOW OPEN
Open Community Exhibit Registration
You will need to visit the website, to complete the Open Home Economic registration for the 2018 Lincoln County Fair. This can be completed between Friday, June 1 and Friday, June 29, 2018 before 9:00 P.M.
This website will be used ONLY for Open Home Economic & Community Exhibit Hall entries. During this process, you will need to create a user name and password per exhibitor.
Please retain this information as the exhibit hall committee will not have access to this and it cannot be retrieved.
Please direct questions to email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your cooperation and patience while we make this transition!
See pages 66-70 of the 2018 Fair Book for classes and information.
The 2018 Official Fair Book and Brochure are now available! Be sure to get your copy today!
You can also view the book online here:
Fair Book Part One
We would like to extend our sincere appreciation to all of our 2018 Lincoln County Fair Book advertisers! Your support of the efforts of the Lincoln County Fair are tremendously appreciated!!!
BETTY COX NAMED 2018 FRIEND OF THE FAIR!
The longevity of the Lincoln County Fair would not be possible without the countless volunteers that make it happen. Each year the Fair proudly names a “Friend of the Fair” acknowledging contributions of time, talent and treasure. It is our honor to name Betty Cox the 2018 Friend of the Fair!
Interested in participating in the 2018 Lincoln County Fair Parade?
Held Sunday, July 8 through Historic Downtown Troy at 5 pm!
On Sunday, we are excited to kick-off our week-long fair with our 58th Annual Lincoln County Fair Parade through Historic Downtown Troy. For more information and maps visit http://lincolncountyfair.net/events/fair-parade/
In preparation for the parade we want to remind parade entrants the following rules and regulations:
- City Ordinances should be followed, specifically no items being thrown to spectators during the parade, including candy. Those wishing to distribute items must have persons walking to hand out items.
2. Participants and spectators must obey directions from City and/or County Police Officers.
3. Parade route ends at Troy Buchanan High School so please coordinate pick-up and drop-off at the High School. Individuals are not allowed to ride on floats while being towed outside of parade route including through town or on Hwy. 61. Outside of the parade route, drivers and motorcyclist must have a license and be insured and motorcyclists must wear helmets.
4. The parade officials REQUIRE those entering horses provide clean-up crew or have horses wear a catch apparatus. If clean-up crew or catch apparatus is not provided then horse entries will be put at the end of the parade line-up. (for horses at the end of the route please keep your horses in the shade and watered until 5:50pm and then come up to line-up area)
5. All vehicles (excluding Semis) that will go through parade route MUST enter for line-up through the Clonts Field entrance off Hwy. 47 by 4pm. Drop-Off Vehicles and Parking will need to be found elsewhere. Semis and political entries must arrive by 3pm. (walkers can join closer to start time)
6. Business and Political entries are limited to two units. A unit is described as any motorized or horse drawn conveyance. A pull vehicle and connected trailer are considered one unit.
7. Bikes and motorcycles must not be operated recklessly and must stay within parade diameters by not driving close to the crowd.
8. If entries/vehicles would like to go through parade route together, entries/vehicles must arrive together.
9. Parade entries must be dressed and act in a family friendly, G Rated, manner.
10. Animals must be constrained and kept on float at all times during parade route.
Complete your market livestock registration!!!
Market Livestock Registration must be completed between May 1 and May 31, 2018 by 5pm. Exhibitors will need to visit the following website to complete their registration for market livestock for the Lincoln County Fair:
Follow the screen prompts or use the instructions in the attached document. All animals planned for the fair must be registered (for example, each large animal weighed in must be registered in Showorks with the ear tag number). Exhibitors must purchase their exhibitor pass*** for the 2018 fair to complete registration. Season’s passes can also be purchased for others at this time as well.
***Please note that any exhibitors that paid for their fair pass at the sheep weigh-in on April 29 will receive their check/cash back at the sheep work night scheduled in May. All exhibitors will have to purchase the exhibitor pass online in order to complete registration.
Registration for breeding livestock will be separate and information will be forthcoming in the Lincoln County Fair book.
Are you the next Lincoln County Fair Queen? Applications are now available!
2018 LCFQ Application
Have fun and make new friends!
Get a season pass to the fair!
Receive a gift bag of “goodies”!
Be eligible for scholarships and other awards and prizes!
The following information must be postmarked by Friday, May 18, or received at the University of MO Extension Office (880 West College, Troy) BEFORE close of business on Friday, May 18.
DO NOT leave any applications in the Extension office after house mail box!
1. Lincoln County Fair Queen Contest Official Entry Blank
2. Pageant copy of the Contestant Agreement – keep the contestant copy for yourself and PLEASE MAKE NOTE OF THE ACTIVITY DATES LISTED IN POINT NUMBER TEN!
3. Queen Contest information Sheet for Master of Ceremonies
4. Two (2) pictures for the Miss Photogenic Contest and print publications. Pictures must be 3×5 or 4×6 size. Pictures are to be vertical HEADSHOTS only and should be ORIGINAL photographs of the same pose – no computer generated photographs! No substitutions in photographs will be made after the entry packet has been submitted.
5. A $125 check payable to the Lincoln County Fair, Inc. from your sponsor
6. Do not include a resume or any other additional paperwork with your entry packet.
The pageant is limited to the first 20 (twenty) candidates who turn in the correctly completed paperwork. Mail entries to:
Fair Queen Entry
c/o University of MO Extension
880 West College, Troy, MO 63379