Sunday - July 7, 2019
5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Main Street & City Park
Lincoln County Fair Parade
Please join us for the 59th Annual Lincoln County Fair parade through Historic Downtown Troy! This annual event draws thousands of people to the community to kick off the week-long fair.
Theme: “Kick Up Your Heels at the Fair”
Sunday, July 7th
Route: The route will be East on West College to Main, South on Main to Monroe, East on Monroe to Troy City Park.
General Parade Questions call(314)540-0088
Judged Float Questions call (636)462-8769
On Sunday, we are excited to kick-off our week-long fair with our 59th Annual Lincoln County Fair Parade through Historic Downtown Troy. For more information and maps visit http://lincolncountyfair.net/events/fair-parade/
In preparation for the parade we want to remind parade entrants the following rules and regulations:
- City Ordinances should be followed, specifically no items being thrown to spectators during the parade, including candy. Those wishing to distribute items must have persons walking to hand out items.
- 2. Participants and spectators must obey directions from City and/or County Police Officers.
3. Parade route ends at Troy Buchanan High School so please coordinate pick-up and drop-off at the High School. Individuals are not allowed to ride on floats while being towed outside of parade route including through town or on Hwy. 61. Outside of the parade route, drivers and motorcyclist must have a license and be insured and motorcyclists must wear helmets.
4. The parade officials REQUIRE those entering horses provide clean-up crew or have horses wear a catch apparatus. If clean-up crew or catch apparatus is not provided then horse entries will be put at the end of the parade line-up. (for horses at the end of the route please keep your horses in the shade and watered until 5:50pm and then come up to line-up area)
5. All vehicles (excluding Semis) that will go through parade route MUST enter for line-up through the Clonts Field entrance off Hwy. 47 by 4pm. Drop-Off Vehicles and Parking will need to be found elsewhere. Semis and political entries must arrive by 3pm. (walkers can join closer to start time)
6. Business and Political entries are limited to two units. A unit is described as any motorized or horse drawn conveyance. A pull vehicle and connected trailer are considered one unit.
7. Bikes and motorcycles must not be operated recklessly and must stay within parade diameters by not driving close to the crowd.
8. If entries/vehicles would like to go through parade route together, entries/vehicles must arrive together.
9. Parade entries must be dressed and act in a family friendly, G Rated, manner.
10. Animals must be constrained and kept on float at all times during parade route.