Thursday - July 12, 2018
Jackpot Steer Show. Thursday, July 12th.
11:00 a.m. – Livestock Arena
Jackpot Steer Show Committee: Donna Dameron 573-656-3567
- All exhibitors must comply with the general rules and regulations and Animal Health Requirements.
2. All health papers are to be delivered to the Superintendent upon arrival.
3. Exhibitors must be a member of a 4-H club or FFA chapter.
4. Every exhibitor will be expected to keep their pen area clean.
5. Abuse of animals will not be tolerated. Should an abuse be observed towar d an animal, either in the barn or in the show ring, the superintendent has the authority to eliminate show animal and exhibitor from the show.
6. No assistance in showing animals will be allowed in classes unless appr oved by the show offcials.
7. Arrival time at the fairgrounds is 8:00 am to 9:00 am, Thursday, July 12. Official weigh-in will begin at 9:00 am
8. Show time will be 11:00 am.
9. Nomination fee of $10.00 per animal, payable the day of the sho w, is required to enter this class. All money collected will be used for 100% payback, divided 40%; 30%; 20%; 10%; to the top four (4) overall.
10. Offcial entry and payment of entry fee will be collected at weigh-in on July 12.
11. Release date and time for the Jackpot Steer Show is Thursday, July 12, following the show.
12. No trucks or trailers will be permitted to park behind barns except while loading and unloading. After unloading livestock, trailers may park in the restricted parking area east of the pull track area. Any vehicle found in restricted areas without the proper stickers are subject to towing at owner’s expense.
13. No grooming chutes will be allowed in the show barns except on show day.
14. Classes will be broken according to steer weight.
15. Errors in premium payments not reported to Lincoln County Fair on July 12 will stand as paid.
16. No dogs other than exhibition are allowed on the Fairgrounds.
17. Failure to comply with the above regulations or specie regulations, will result in the forfeiture of any or all premiums won.