Lincoln County Fair
OPEN YOUTH HORSE SHOW
TUESDAY, JULY 12
Begins at 6:30 pm.
Negative coggings required at gate.
Participants are allowed TWO free gate admissions for every ONE horse in the trailer.
Entry Fee: $5.00 per class, limit of one entry per class per person.
Ribbons awarded to 1-6 placings.
1. Pony Halter – Exhibitor 12 yrs & under, Ponies 54″ & under.
2. Mare Halter – Exhibitor 18 yrs & under.
3. Gelding Halter – Exhibitor 18 yrs. & under.
4. Leadline – Exhibitor 5 yrs & under (may not enter into any other riding class)
5. Ride a Buck – 12 & under.
6. Ride a buck – 13 & over.
7. Pony Walk Trot - Exhibitor 12 yrs & under.
8. Youth Walk Trot - Exhibitor 12 yrs & under. (No ponies.)
9. Youth Walk Trot – Exhibitor 13-18 yrs. (No ponies.)
10. Pony Pleasure - Exhibitor 12 yrs & under, Ponies 54″ & under.
11. Youth Pleasure - Exhibitor 12 yrs & under, Ponies 54″ & under. (No ponies.)
12. Youth Pleasure – Exhibitor 13-18 yrs. (No ponies.)
13. Egg’n’Spoon – 12 yrs & under.
14. Egg’n’Spoon – 13-18 yrs
15. Water Glass Pleasure – 12 yrs & under.
16. Water Glass Pleasure – 13-18 yrs.
17. Keyhole Race – 12 yrs & under.
18. Keyhole Race – 13-18 yrs.
19. Catalogue Race – 12 yrs & under.
20. Catalogue Race – 13-18 yrs.
21. H2O Race – 12 yrs. & under.
22. H2O Race – 13-18 yrs.
NO REFUNDS/JUDGES DECISIONS ARE FINAL.
Western/English attire is required in ALL classes. Boots must be worn! Helmets are encouraged.
The Lincoln County Fair Board & Tara Edwards will not be held responsible for any accident, injuries or theft to any exhibitor, horse or pony.
Questions? Contact Tara Edwards at 314-568-6165 or email@example.com.
Brandelyn Martin, of Silex, was selected as the 2015 Lincoln County Fair Queen. The members of her court include 1st Runner up Maria Gissenaas, of Silex, and 2nd Runner up Kacy Schniedermeyer of Hawk Point. Wendy Benhardt, of Troy, was selected by her peers as Miss Congeniality.
All 4-H and FFA livestock exhibitors can register online and pay registration fees through paypal.
All exhibitors will register as new exhibitors, even if you have shown at previous fairs. Please be patient as we transition to online entry. Call Elizabeth Schlueter at the MU Extension Office at (636) 528-4613 if you have any questions or issues.
If you would like to be the next Lincoln County Fair Queen applications are due Friday, May 15. Click the link below to open the application packet.
2015 Lincoln Co Fair Queen Application
More information about commercial vendor spaces for the 2015 Lincoln County Fair.
Click here for map LCF Booth Layout
Click here for forms LCF Vendor Registration
Trivia Night March 14, 2015
All proceeds help with the remodeling and renovation of the LCF Hall.
Click here for registration forms. LCF Trivia Registration 2015
What do you get when you take a group of friends willing to help each other out? You get over 50 years’ experience as a volunteer at the Lincoln County Fair. Steve and Holly Twellman and Faye Albrecht have dedicated a big part of their summers – okay, their lives – to the fair. As with many fair family members, volunteering has become a tradition as well as a labor of love.
Faye Albrecht has served as a volunteer in the food stand for 20 plus years. Faye was a board member as well. Faye is always willing to pitch in and lend that helping hand wherever needed. Steve and Holly Twellman became fair volunteers when their sons were showing cattle as part of their FFA experience. Steve and Holly assisted in the cattle barn for a number of years. Steve served as a member of the board of directors.
Holly would help wherever, whenever necessary. The tireless energy, enthusiasm and smiling faces of these three individuals have greeted many thousands of fair guests at the food stand. Steve, Holly and Faye are an invaluable part of “The Kitchen Crew”. These three individuals truly enjoy working together to give fair visitors some of the best fair food around. Stop by the main food stand when you attend the 2014 Lincoln County Fair. You will see a great group of volunteers willing to assist in serving you. Steve, Holly and Faye, thank you for so many wonderful years. This is only the beginning!