2022 Lincoln County Fair Parade
Sunday, July 10th – 5pm
Please join us for the 61st annual Lincoln County Fair parade through Downtown Troy. This annual event draws thousands of people to the community to kick off the week-long fair!
GENERAL PARADE INFORMATION
If you do not plan on your float being judged then you do not need to complete return the entry form. If you plan on your float being judged then return this form to the Troy Area Chamber of Commerce by JULY 1ST! 2022 LC Fair Parade Entry Form
Route: The route will be East on West College to Main, South on Main to Monroe, East on Monroe to Troy City Park and ends at Troy Buchanan High School.
Entry Details: Judged floats must return completed attached entry form by July 1st. General entries DO NOT need to complete a form and will not be judged. Semis and Political entries must arrive by 3:30pm on the day of parade and must call or text Megan at 314-540-0088 that you will be participating. Walkers can join closer to start time but the vehicle needs to be present by 3:30pm.
GENERAL RULES & REGULATIONS:
- City Ordinances should be followed, specifically no items being thrown to spectators during the parade. This includes candy. Those wanting to distribute items must have people walking along the side of your parade entry handing out the items.
- Participants and spectators must obey directions from City and/or CountyPoliceOfficers.
- Parade route ends at Troy Buchanan High School so please coordinate pick-up and drop-off at the High School. Individuals are not allowed to ride on floats while being towed outside of parade route including through town or on Hwy. 61. Outside of the parade route, drivers and motorcyclist must have a license and be insured and motorcyclists must wear helmets.
- The parade officials REQUIRE those entering horses provide clean-up crew or have horses wear a catch apparatus. If clean-up crew or catch apparatus is not provided then horse entries will be put at the end of the parade line-up (for horses at the end of the route
please keep your horses in the shade and watered until the final parade entries are lined-up, around 6 pm and then come up to line-up area)
- All vehicles(excludingSemis) that will go through parade route MUST enter for line-up through the Clonts Field entrance off Hwy 47. Drop-Off Vehicles and Parking will need to be found elsewhere.
- BusinessandPoliticalentriesarelimitedtotwounits.Aunitisdescribedasanymotorizedorhorsedrawnconveyance.Apullvehicleandconnected trailer are considered one unit.
- Bikes and motorcycles must not be operated recklessly and must stay within parade diameters by not driving close to the crowd.
- If entries/vehicles would like to go through the parade route together then the your entry/vehicle must arrive together.
- Parade entries must be dressed and act in a family friendly, G-Rated, manner.
- Animals must be constrained and kept on float at all times during the parade route.