VENDOR INFORMATION IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR THE 2023 FAIR!
The Fair will be held July 11-15, 2023 at the Lincoln County Fairgrounds in Troy, MO
Call 636-236-7478 or e-mail email@example.com with any questions.
Here are the contracts/more information:
Commercial exhibitor spaces at the Lincoln County Fair (LCF) rent for $350 each. If contract is postmarked by February 28. 2023 the rent will be $250. Exhibit space in both the Commercial Building and on the outside Commercial Area are 10’x10’. Price entitles the exhibitor to:
1. Two (2) Season Passes. Additional daily passes may be purchased at daily rates.
2. Two (2) Parking Passes to the Exhibitor’s Lot. (No reserved parking on Friday.)
3. 110 Volt AC single phase electrical service. If additional electrical service is desired, notice must be given by June 1st to the
Commercial Chairman of the Lincoln County Fair. If available, the additional service will be provided at the expense of the exhibitor. All electrical hook-ups must be made by the Fair electrician.
4. There will be an additional charge of $25 for trailers which contain Air Conditioning.
A $100 deposit for each space should accompany signed contract. This deposit will be applied to the rental space and will be forfeited if space is cancelled after June 1, 2023. All balances must be paid by June 1, 2023. MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO: LINCOLN COUNTY FAIR, INC.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. Space will be available for set-up 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Monday, July 10 and Tuesday, July 11, 2023.
2. All exhibits must be set up and in operation by 4 p.m. Tuesday, July 11 and remain in operation during the entire 5 days of the fair.
3. Exhibitor Hours are from 4 p.m. until 10 p.m. Tuesday-Thursday, 4pm-11pm Friday and Saturday from 11 am to 11 p.m. Booths may not be torn down until after 11pm on Saturday July 15.
4. Exhibits not in operation by 4 p.m. Tuesday, July 11 will be declared forfeited and will be rented at the discretion of Fair Management/ Once the fair is in operation, merchants should be in assigned space(s).
5. Loadout will be Sunday July 16 starting at 9 am. LCF not responsible after this time.
6. Exhibits must be contained within their designated space. No solicitations are to be made outside of the designated space.
7. Noise levels must be kept at a level which will not interfere with other exhibitors. Obstructions or potential hazards will not be tolerated in exhibit or adjoining areas.
8. No selling knives, potentially dangerous instruments, firecrackers, or drug related paraphernalia is allowed. Exhibits which are deemed offensive, lewd or in poor taste may be closed at the discretion of fair management.
9. A 10’x10’ space and electric service is provided. Vendor must supply display table(s) which must be draped. Only lightweight signs may be hung from the chain link fencing surrounding the building.
10. Watchman service will be provided nightly from Tuesday, July 11 through Saturday, July 15.
11. Exhibitors will be allowed to take orders for merchandise and deliver it to customers if desired, during the five days of the fair. Exhibitors are responsible for the quality of merchandise sold. Officers, directors, and/or sponsoring agents of the Lincoln County Fair Association assume no responsibility for merchandise purchased.
12. All replacement of booth merchandise must be made prior to 4 p.m. each day. Absolutely no vehicles will be allowed in the exhibit area except for display between 4 p.m. -11 p.m. on Tuesday to Friday and 11 am to 11 pm on Saturday. All vehicles must enter and leave through gate two.
13. All exhibitors will be allowed to have the maximum of two (2) vehicles per space rented in the designated Exhibitor’s Lot. Exhibitor parking passes will be furnished. No vehicles will be allowed on the Fairgrounds without a pass. The Exhibitor Parking Pass does not include the price of admission. There will be no reserved parking on Friday announcements on the public address system will be subject to the rules and regulations of the Fair Board.
14. Money raffles, games of chance with money pay-offs or awards cash lotteries or any other gambling activities prohibited by State Law shall be prohibited on or about the Fairgrounds.
15. The contract (or any part of the booth space covered by said contract) shall not be assigned let or sublet without written consent of the Lincoln County Fair Association.
16. Political candidates may display campaign literature in their respective booths. There will be no motor vehicles displaying political signs within the fenced area of the Fairgrounds.
17. All animals used in the exhibits must be removed from the Fairgrounds at the close of exhibit hours each day.
18. The Management of the Lincoln County Fair reserves the right to interpret the above rules and regulations and determine all matters pertinent thereto:
also the right to amend and/or add such rules as may be deemed necessary. Violation of any of the regulations shall cause forfeiture of all privileges, deposits, contracts, and right of participation by the violator.
19. There will be no distribution of any kind of advertising material on the outside of the fenced area of the fairgrounds or outside the vendors’ rented All commercial spaces.
LIABILITY OF EXHIBITORS
In no case shall the officers, directors, and/or sponsors of the Lincoln County Fair be held responsible for any loss, damage, injury, theft, death, or from any other cause of any character, to any property while the same is on the Fairgrounds. Officers, Directors, and the sponsoring agent of the Lincoln County Fair hereby assume no responsibility either as a bailee or otherwise, for any property brought upon said fairgrounds and it shall be at the Exhibitors risk. Exhibitors must provide a certificate of insurance ($1 million liability coverage) prior to fair date listing additional insured Lincoln County Fair, Inc.