Monday - July 8, 2019
8:30 am - 11:00 am
Foods, Sewing, Horticulture, Stitchery, Knitting/Crochet, Quilts, Fine Arts, Photography, Crafts & Woodwork Superintendent: Carolyn Hunt & Olivia Braley;
Assistants: Elisa Schuknecht, Emma Braley, Kirstin Hunt and Ashleyn Hunt
General Rules and Regulations
- Entries will be received Monday, July 8th from 8:30 to 11:00 a.m. Doors will close for judging promptly at 11:00 a.m.
- Pre-registration is required for the 2019 fair. ONLINE REGISTRATION ONLY!
- Each class will accept entries for three age division: 12 and under, ages 13-21 and ages 22 and above.
- Exhibitors may exhibit in as many classes as they wish. However, exhibitors are limited to two exhibits per class.
- All articles must be the work of the exhibitor.
- NO POSTERS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
- Any article will not be eligible for competition in the same class in which it was previously exhibited.
- When there is not competition in a class, articles will be awarded according to merit. No ribbon and premium will be awarded
unless quality merits. In classes with one exhibit, rst place will be awarded only if the judge(s) feels exhibit is worthy.
- The Lincoln County Fair will make reasonable effort for a secure display area. The Lincoln County Fair, Inc., members of the board of directors, nor superintendents/assistant superintendents assume no responsibility for loss of or damage to exhibits.
- Judges decisions are nal.
- Best of Show ribbons will be awarded in the following categories: Breads; Desserts (cakes, cookies, candies); Canned
Goods; Sewing; Horticulture; Stitchery; Knitting/Crochet; Quilts; Fine Arts; Photography; Crafts and Woodwork. An
additional premium of $10 will be awarded per category for Best of Show.
- ENTRIES MUST BE PICKED UP ON SUNDAY, JULY 14TH FROM 3:00 TO 5:00 P.M. The Lincoln County Fair and Open
Community Exhibits committees are not responsible for articles left after this time and date. Any item left after this time and date forfeit ribbons and any premiums awarded.