Hog weigh in for the 2016 Lincoln County Fair will be held on Saturday, March 12, 2016 from 8 a.m.-11 a.m. and Sunday, March 13, 2016 from 1 p.m.-2 p.m. Enter through the main gate by the exhibit hall. Maximum starting weight for hogs will be 80 pounds. All market swine exhibitors will be assessed a non-refundable $10.00 charge at March weigh in. Cost of ear tags will be $2.00 per tag at weigh-in of animals. Please refer to the 2016 Hog Rules and if you have further questions contact Josh Harris at 636-262-1891.
Sunday, Oct. 25 from 1 p.m. to 2 p.m. at the Lincoln County Fairgrounds Hall
Registration form and Rules Acknowledgement must be completed and signed by the exhibitor and a parent for registration to be complete.
Lincoln County Fair
OPEN YOUTH HORSE SHOW
TUESDAY, JULY 12
Begins at 6:30 pm.
Negative coggings required at gate.
Participants are allowed TWO free gate admissions for every ONE horse in the trailer.
Entry Fee: $5.00 per class, limit of one entry per class per person.
Ribbons awarded to 1-6 placings.
1. Pony Halter – Exhibitor 12 yrs & under, Ponies 54″ & under.
2. Mare Halter – Exhibitor 18 yrs & under.
3. Gelding Halter – Exhibitor 18 yrs. & under.
4. Leadline – Exhibitor 5 yrs & under (may not enter into any other riding class)
5. Ride a Buck – 12 & under.
6. Ride a buck – 13 & over.
7. Pony Walk Trot – Exhibitor 12 yrs & under.
8. Youth Walk Trot – Exhibitor 12 yrs & under. (No ponies.)
9. Youth Walk Trot – Exhibitor 13-18 yrs. (No ponies.)
10. Pony Pleasure – Exhibitor 12 yrs & under, Ponies 54″ & under.
11. Youth Pleasure – Exhibitor 12 yrs & under, Ponies 54″ & under. (No ponies.)
12. Youth Pleasure – Exhibitor 13-18 yrs. (No ponies.)
13. Egg’n’Spoon – 12 yrs & under.
14. Egg’n’Spoon – 13-18 yrs
15. Water Glass Pleasure – 12 yrs & under.
16. Water Glass Pleasure – 13-18 yrs.
17. Keyhole Race – 12 yrs & under.
18. Keyhole Race – 13-18 yrs.
19. Catalogue Race – 12 yrs & under.
20. Catalogue Race – 13-18 yrs.
21. H2O Race – 12 yrs. & under.
22. H2O Race – 13-18 yrs.
NO REFUNDS/JUDGES DECISIONS ARE FINAL.
Western/English attire is required in ALL classes. Boots must be worn! Helmets are encouraged.
The Lincoln County Fair Board & Tara Edwards will not be held responsible for any accident, injuries or theft to any exhibitor, horse or pony.
Questions? Contact Tara Edwards at 314-568-6165 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
All 4-H and FFA livestock exhibitors can register online and pay registration fees through paypal.
All exhibitors will register as new exhibitors, even if you have shown at previous fairs. Please be patient as we transition to online entry. Call Elizabeth Schlueter at the MU Extension Office at (636) 528-4613 if you have any questions or issues.
If you would like to be the next Lincoln County Fair Queen applications are due Friday, May 15. Click the link below to open the application packet.
Trivia Night March 14, 2015
All proceeds help with the remodeling and renovation of the LCF Hall.
Click here for registration forms. LCF Trivia Registration 2015
Children ages 5-12 $25